Oreo and vanilla ice cream Shake 😋. Learn how to make an Oreo milkshake at home. This delicious milkshake is a blend of Oreo cookies, vanilla ice cream and milk, topped with whipped cream and s. Vanilla Ice cream can be substituted with chocolate ice cream too.
It doesn't have that strong alcohol taste, so you can just keep sipping! Add oreo cookies, milk and vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend to make a smooth shake. Pour the shake in the prepared glass. You can have Oreo and vanilla ice cream Shake 😋 using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo and vanilla ice cream Shake 😋
- It’s cups of Milk;2.
- Prepare 5-6 of Oreo biscuits:.
- You need tsp of Sugar;2.
- You need 4 tsp of Vanilla ice cream:3 to.
- It’s of Ice cubes: as your choice.
Sprinkle some crushed cookies on top. Ice Cream – Adding ice cream to your shake makes it really creamy and rich but you can choose to skip it if you are looking for a healthier option. Made with real vanilla ice cream, OREO® cookie pieces, topped with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Sign up for online dating or something.
Oreo and vanilla ice cream Shake 😋 instructions
- In a blender add milk FIRST.
- Now add Sugar.
- Then add Oreo biscuits after break it in a peaces.
- Add vanilla ice cream.
- Time to blend all the ingredients well.
- Now add some ice cubes for chilling shake.
- Served it in glass with vanilla ice cream topping and Oreo biscuit😍.
- Enjoy it really yummy in taste must try❤️.
Cool, luscious, frothy oreo vanilla ice cream milkshake. This milkshake is a delicious blend of oreo cookies, vanilla ice cream , milk and topped with whipped cream. Milkshakes have always been a favourite of mine since my teen years. The options available to me then where either, chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. Things are a lot different now.