Greek ribs. Combine baby back ribs, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Turn to ensure ribs are well coated. Greek Ribs is one tasty recipe using fresh oregano.
The marinade of garlic, oregano, lemon and onions pack some serious flavour! Cut pork into individual ribs, trimming off fat. In small bowl, whisk together lemon rind and juice,onion,oregano,oil,honey,garlic powder,salt and pepper; pour into large plastic bag. You can have Greek ribs using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek ribs
- Prepare 5 pounds of slab of pork ribs.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Greek marinade sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 1 quart of tzatziki sauce see my recipe.
Add pork ribs, turning to coat; seal bag tightly. Which kind of ribs are you looking for? Pork Ribs BBQ Ribs Spare Ribs Baby Back Ribs Any Type of Ribs. Mix in the salt, pepper, olive oil and half the white wine vinegar.
Greek ribs instructions
- Day one. remove silver skin/membrane. slice the ribs.
- Add ribs to a big bowl..
- Add marinade coating each one.
- Add the ribs to a gallon ziplock bag. pour all the marinade in bag and seal removing as much air as possible..
- Put into bowl in case of leakage, and put in refrigerator over night. cook on grill till done. if cooked in oven preheat 350 degrees Fahrenheit cook uncovered for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Serve with tzaiki ssuce i hope you enjoy!.
Use a spoon to spread the herb mix on both sides of the ribs. Lay the ribs meat side down on the aluminum and fold the sides of. Rub garlic mixture on both sides of ribs. Squeeze fresh lemon juice all over ribs. Transfer each rack of ribs to a large sheet of heavy-duty foil and brush with the honey glaze.