Roast Beef French Toast. Place the roast back into the pot and add enough beef stock to. However, I substituded the water for beef broth (same amount) and when the roast was done browning, I put it in the slow cooker and covered it with the mixture in the slow cooker. The flavors of this Toasted Roast Beef sandwich are beyond incredible!
Roast beef and cheddar French dips using cutdacarb. Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. This is my brother's favorite meal, roast beef and mashed potatoes. You can have Roast Beef French Toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef French Toast
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- You need 6 slices of roast beef, cut into 2 parts.
- It’s 80 gr of shreded mozarella cheese.
- You need 50 ml of whole milk some butter for frying the bread.
- It’s to taste of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
There is something so comforting about it. This time instead of mashed potatoes I'm making those Melting Potatoes again. Have I clearly articulated how good they are?! Tips: Any leftover roast beef and Great recipe for Roast Beef French Toast. #mycookbook Easy breakfast for busy days.
Roast Beef French Toast instructions
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix well..
- Add whole milk. Keep stirring. Set aside..
- Place 1 slice of bread on a plate. Place 2 slices of roast beef on top. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese. Place another 2 slices of roast beef. Sprinkle some mozzarella again. Do the same thing one more time..
- Add bread into the egg mixture until both sides of the bread covered by eggs..
- Heat the butter. Fry bread until golden brown..
- Serve with a glass lemonade or orange juice and your favorite fruits. Yum! 😋.
Healthy and tasty 😋😋 If you like my recipes, please follow my Instagram @jenscookingdiary for the Indonesian recipes or @jenscookdineandtravel for the English recipes 🙏🏻😊😘 PS I uploaded a simple video how to make. This will achieve the PERFECT medium-rare temperature. If you're not a big fan of garlic, and you want its taste to become milder, don't insert the garlic slices in the beef. Imagine this: warm french bread and your homemade roast beef slices, topped with caramelized onions, provolone cheese, and just a bit of dijon mustard. Well, that dream can be yours.