Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki. Great recipe for Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki. A salad bowl I made with this week's pork souvlaki (changed to paneer) from Recipes from My travel for Global Summer Week Tour Greece Week. I enjoyed the result so I make a separate recipe for next time I'm making this.
Drizzle olive oil, white wine, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice on to the chicken. A tasty chicken souvlaki bowl with greek marinated chicken, roasted greek vegetables, and a fresh cucumber salad. Then comes a generous helping of my crispy baked chickpeas, which are seasoned to perfection with my Middle Eastern-inspired DIY Shawarma Spice Blend! You can have Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki
- Prepare 250 g of paneer souvlaki (see pork souvlaki recipe).
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare 2 slices of white bread.
- It’s Half of cucumber.
- Prepare 300 g of vegetables (I use carrots and cauliflower florets).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Tzatziki-lite.
- It’s 150 g of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mint.
- You need 1/4 of cucumber, grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
The result is smoky, subtly spiced chickpeas that are perfect for topping this gorgeous, nutrient-rich bowl. Make the lamb marinade: In a medium bowl big enough to hold all the lamb pieces, mix together the garlic powder, salt, oregano and olive oil. Our recipe for success is having great customer service, good quality products and absolute dedication. Be sure to come down and try Utah's Best Gyro!
Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki step by step
- Prepare the souvlaki following Recipes from My travel's pork souvlaki recipe. I used paneer instead of pork..
- Cut the white bread to bite-sized squares. Chop the vegetables except cucumber..
- You can either oven roast the bread and the vegetables with sprinkle of olive oil, salt and pepper, or like me, toast them on the stove with olive oil coated pan until they are nice and done..
- Make the tzatziki-lite. Grate the cucumber and put salt, mix a bit..
- Prepare the yoghurt, stir lemon and mint. Put the grated cucumber with excess water thrown out. Add pepper, adjust salt and pepper to taste. Serve tzatziki..
- Mix the souvlaki with the salad. Slice your cucumber and mix again..
- Serve salad with tzatziki..
Top with sliced chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, red onion, tzatziki sauce, and feta cheese. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice over the top. Tuck pita chips into the side of the bowl, if using. This recipe is Greek-inspired but instead of the traditional lamb souvlaki you might normally see in a dish like this, the star of this big salad is a flavourful mushroom walnut "meatless" patty. You could even make great meatballs with this recipe and use them in a simple spaghetti and tomato sauce.