Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!. Find The Best Deals On Your Favourite Domino's Pizza's, Sides & Desserts. Your Local Domino's Is Ready To Take Your Order, What Are You Waiting For? You'll Always Find The Best Deals At Papa John's.
Place a pizza stone or a large baking tray in the oven to heat up. Mix well, then set aside for a few minutes until starting to bubble. Gluten-free pizza can be simple to make. You can have Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!
- You need of MyBread Flat bread Pita (Whole Foods).
- It’s of Follow Your Heart Parmesean Style Cheese (Whole Foods).
- You need of Tomato pasta sauce.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Olive oil.
Once you've got the ingredients, you can have it all the time. The pizza toppings are quite spicy with pepperoni and jalapeños, but if that's not your. Sprinkle gluten free flour over the top of the dough and flour your hands well, then use your hands and fingers to push the dough into a pizza base shape. You can make it as thick or thin as you like – the tapioca will help it hold together well once baked.
Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free! instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush top and underside of flatbread pita with oil. Place on cookie sheet and into heated oven for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove from oven and flip over..
- Brush tomato sauce over pita and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesean style cheese. Add any desired toppings, like pepperoni or precooked sausage, at this point..
- Place back into oven for approximately 5 more minutes..
- Next, place pizzas on top rack and turn on broiler setting. Stay close to oven to prevent over cooking. Check every minute till desired doneness then remove and cool for 2 minutes before cutting and serving..
Check out our classic Gluten Free Pizzas, as well as new favourites like our Hot Chocolate Brownie. Our pizzas and the processes involved in preparing them have been checked by Coeliac UK and verified through annual audits. Yes, it is possible and it's soooo easy! I can't emphasise how long I've been trying to perfect a gluten free pizza recipe worthy of. Choose any Individual Pizza on our menu and make it Gluten Free.