Quick Ham & Bean Soup. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! The ingredients you crave to unleash your inner animal. Hunt for us in the freezer aisle!
Quick Carbonara Carbonara is a dinnertime classic, but my version cuts down on the time it takes to make. Loaded with ham, bacon, olives, garlic. Remove as much of the ham from the bone as you can. You can cook Quick Ham & Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Ham & Bean Soup
- You need of cooked ham, chopped.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of carrots, chopped.
- It’s of celery, chopped.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of cannelinni beans.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- You need of cracked black pepper.
- You need of bay leaf.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
A quick and easy sandwich with ham, turkey and swiss slices, dipped in an egg/milk mixture and fried to a golden brown. A hot alternative to the usual lunch or snack. Try it with berry jam on the side. One of the best and easiest ways to serve ham slices is topped off with a slightly sweet glaze, like this apricot version. —Scott Woodward, Shullsburg, Wisconsin This was great and so quick.
Quick Ham & Bean Soup instructions
- Saute veggies in butter until tender. Add garlic and saute 1 minute more..
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf..
No more ham bones for me. I doubled it, used chicken stock, ham that came cubed in a package, added a bit of dry mustard, thyme and onion powder. and it was delicious! Scatter ham, cheeses, and green onions in bottom of pie crust. In a large bowl, whisk together heavy cream, eggs, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture over filling in pie crust.