Quick 4 Ingredient Corn Pudding. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Corn Pudding? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. How to Make Corn Pudding By just stirring together the mix, some sour cream, a can of creamed corn, and a few eggs, you get a fluffy and tender casserole in no time.
It couldn't be easier and it's perfect for the fall! It couldn't be easier and it's perfect for the fall! It couldn't be easier and it's perfect for the fall! You can have Quick 4 Ingredient Corn Pudding using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick 4 Ingredient Corn Pudding
- You need 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 can of Creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of While sweet corn drained.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Melted butter.
It couldn't be easier and it's perfect for the fall! Creamy and Rich Corn Pudding made from scratch with brown butter, heavy cream and corn. No boxed jiffy corn mix or canned corn needed! In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Quick 4 Ingredient Corn Pudding step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir all the cornbread lumps out.
- Pour mix into a greased baking dish at 350°F for 30-40 minutes. I take mine out when the fork comes out clean..
Add melted butter, sugar, and milk. What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Corn Pudding? I use frozen corn, heavy whipping cream, butter, and an egg. The dry ingredients include flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. I love that you typically have most of the fixings for this delicious, creamy Corn Pudding on hand in the pantry!