Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Our Gluten Free Sponges are great for birthdays & all celebrations!
Spray a large skillet with gluten-free cooking spray. Add the beef and sprinkle with salt. Arrange the courgette slices on a large baking sheet, making sure they sit in a single layer. You can cook Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna
- Prepare 1 jar of tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 box of Jovial gluten free Lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 block of Violife Greek white block cheese sub (Whole Foods).
- It’s 1 pkg of Violife Mature Cheddar style slices (Whole Foods) 7.05oz.
- You need 1 tub of Follow Your Heart Parmesan style shreds (Whole Foods) 4oz.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
You're going to love my Gluten and Dairy-Free Lasagna! It's comforting, easy to make, a great way to hide veggies and it's cheesy!! Chop your onion and add it to a pan with a little olive oil, saute until almost clear. Add your ground beef and continue to cook until the beef is no longer pink.
Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna step by step
- Heat skillet to medium heat with 1-2 Tbsp oil. Add onions, shredded carrots, and garlic. Heat thru till softened. Add ground beef and brown. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water, add some olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together..
- In a bowl, add Greek white block cheese substitute, 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp shredded parmesean substitute, parsley, onion & garlic powders, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix well with hand mixer. Set aside..
- Add tomato sauce jar to meat mixture. Stir to combine. Heat thru..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce mixture to a 9×13 oiled pan. Place a single layer of lasagna noodles on top of meat sauce layer. Spread egg/cheese mixture on top of noodles. Place cheddar style slices on top, then cover with more meat mixture. Repeat, layer by layer, until noodles are used up..
- Top with shredded parmesean style cheese..
- Bake in 375° oven for 50 minutes.
- Lasagna will be very hot, cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Add your chopped garlic and spices to the onion & beef mixture and cook for two minutes, then remove it from the heat. If using beef, sautee until lightly browned over medium heat and set aside. If using tempeh, process until fine ground in your food processor and set aside. Add tomato puree, water meat or beans, carrots, and mushrooms. Layer the lasagna by pouring enough sauce in your baking dish to cover the entire bottom generously.