Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Our Gluten Free Sponges are great for birthdays & all celebrations!
Lasagna is super easy to make ahead of time. Chop your onion and add it to a pan with a little olive oil, saute until almost clear. Add your ground beef and continue to cook until the beef is no longer pink. You can have Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna
- You need of tomato pasta sauce.
- It’s of ground hamburger.
- It’s of medium onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of large carrot, shredded.
- It’s of frozen spinach.
- You need of Jovial gluten free Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Violife Greek white block cheese sub (Whole Foods).
- You need of Violife Mature Cheddar style slices (Whole Foods) 7.05oz.
- You need of Follow Your Heart Parmesan style shreds (Whole Foods) 4oz.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Add your chopped garlic and spices to the onion & beef mixture and cook for two minutes, then remove it from the heat. Wash the zucchini and cut off their top sand bottoms. The key to a good gluten and dairy free lasagna is in making a great sauce and finding a way to make great cheese substitutes. For awhile I used yogurt and eggs to replace the cheese used in the middle of lasagna.
Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna step by step
- Heat skillet to medium heat with 1-2 Tbsp oil. Add onions, shredded carrots, and garlic. Heat thru till softened. Add ground beef and brown. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water, add some olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together..
- In a bowl, add Greek white block cheese substitute, 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp shredded parmesean substitute, parsley, onion & garlic powders, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix well with hand mixer. Set aside..
- Add tomato sauce jar to meat mixture. Stir to combine. Heat thru..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce mixture to a 9×13 oiled pan. Place a single layer of lasagna noodles on top of meat sauce layer. Spread egg/cheese mixture on top of noodles. Place cheddar style slices on top, then cover with more meat mixture. Repeat, layer by layer, until noodles are used up..
- Top with shredded parmesean style cheese..
- Bake in 375° oven for 50 minutes.
- Lasagna will be very hot, cool for 10 minutes before serving.
But then one of our kids and I began to have issues with eggs and the yogurt I used was nowhere to be found. Lasagna Gluten Free (Dairy Free Option) This is a rich and hearty dinner that is perfect for Sunday dinners with your entire family. Everyone will love it, even those who are not gluten free. To keep the dairy out, I made a rich and creamy cashew ricotta. I used the Tinkyada gluten-free lasagna noodles and I used a simplified version of Grandma Meghan's Secret Tomato Sauce.