Pecan corn.pudding. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Add cream-style corn, corn and onions. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. I did not include the pecans because we aren't big fans. You can have Pecan corn.pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pecan corn.pudding
- It’s 1 cup of Yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Buttetmilk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Reduce fat butter melted.
- You need 14 3/4 oz of Cream style corn.
- It’s 8 1/4 oz of Cream.style corn.
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen corn.
- It’s 2 medium of onions chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded sharp reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans toasted.
The sweetness of the corn is perfectly balanced by the spice of the jalapeno. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, maple syrup, eggs, corn, and milk. Whisk in the flour and salt, and then fold in the cranberries and pecans until completely combined. Learn how to cook great Makeover pecan corn pudding.
Pecan corn.pudding step by step
- In large bowl combine cornmeal and making soda.in a small bowl whisk the eggs, and butter.add cream style corn, corn snd onions. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened..
- Pour half the mixture into a 13 in x 9 in baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese and jalapenos. Top with remaining batter sprinkle with pecans..
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve warm..
- Point plus 8 3/4 cups serving.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Makeover pecan corn pudding recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Makeover pecan corn pudding recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, maple syrup, eggs, corn, and milk. Whisk in the flour and salt,. The cranberries plump up into sweet and juicy bites, while the pecans add just the right amount of crunch.