Pizza muffins. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, oregano and salt. Combine the egg, butter, tomatoes and reserved juice. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, basil, oregano and sugar into large bowl; stir until well blended.
You can top each muffin like a pizza with your favorite toppings, such as nitrate-free pepperoni, sautéed spinach, chopped fresh basil, or chopped olives. Or you can stir these toppings into the. Cut the muffins in half. spread with sauce. add toppings (as you would pizza). cook under griller until cheese melts. You can cook Pizza muffins using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dissolve yeast in warm water mixed with sugar.
- It’s of For pizza stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum.
- Prepare 5-6 of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 5-6 of black olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- It’s as needed of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Pizza Muffins Are An Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe the Whole Family Will Love! Pizza Muffins are so super simple! I am always on the hunt for new weeknight dinner ideas to keep things interesting. I can't say that have a house full of picky eaters, but of course everyone has their favorites…and pizza seems to be at the top of everyone's list.
Pizza muffins instructions
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water with sugar. Keep it covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Once frothed up make a dough with maida and apply oil and keep aside for an hour to double..
- After an hour or so punch the air out of the dough..
- Take little portion of dough and fill with pizza toppings.
- Take a pan, add olive oils and sauté onions, capsicum chopped, olives, mushrooms and corn kernels.
- Add pizza sauce and stir evenly. Fill in the small balls of dough with cheese and make small stuffed balls..
- Place each dough ball in muffin tray for second rise so that it takes the shape of muffins nicely.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Take out when done.
- Apply butter and enjoy.
Pepperoni Pizza Muffins Loaded with pizza flavor, these moist muffins are served at Andrea McGee's home regularly. "They're great for lunch but also make good appetizers when baked in mini muffin cups," suggests the Port Alsworth, Alaska reader. "Try adding chopped mushrooms or green pepper to the batter." The Pizza Cupcake is a whole other pizza experience. Michelle Jimenez-Meggiato and Andrea Meggiato have transformed the famous pizza pie into a pizza cupcake, a convenient bite-sized snack that can be enjoyed anywhere and at any time. It also makes a delicious side dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Search for products on our site. Due to overwhelming demand from Shark Tank and COVID logistics, all orders will be shipped by mid-April.