Snickerdoodles. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Snickerdoodles are one of the most beloved cookie recipes ever created.
Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and set aside. Roll into small balls until round and smooth. Drop into the cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well. You can cook Snickerdoodles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodles
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines Yellow Moist Cake mix.
Using a spoon, coat for a second time, ensuring the cookie balls are completely covered. *To make flatter snickerdoodles, press down in the center of the ball before placing in. If desired, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. If followed correctly, the recipe results in flavorful, light, buttery, and fluffy snickerdoodles!
Snickerdoodles step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cinnamon and sugar. Set aside..
- Mix all the remaining ingredients until a dough is formed..
- Form 1-inch balls and then roll to the sugar-cinnamon mixture..
- Place in the cookie sheet 2-inches apart..
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cool down and enjoy!.
Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (always recommended for cookies). Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.