White egg omelette pizza. White egg omelette pizza Shaheeda (👩🍳 Byte_it_secret_of_taste And Kitchen Diaries) It is an easy recipe tried in my kitchen. You can add whatever veggies on top of it. Gently lift the edges and tilt the pan allowing the egg whites to slip under.
When mushrooms are cooked to your liking (I let them get just barely soft) add egg whites (and any spices you enjoy in your eggs). Beat the eggs with a whisk until the yolks and whites are completely combined. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. You can cook White egg omelette pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White egg omelette pizza
- Prepare 1 of . Egg white – 3.
- You need 2 of . Tomato – 2 round pieces.
- It’s 3 of . Onions – 1 tbspn chopped.
- It’s 4 of . Olives – (optional).
- You need 5 of . Pepper powder.
- You need 6 of . Pizza sauce – 1 tspn (optional).
- Prepare 7 of . Mozeralla cheese.
- You need 8 of . Coriander leaves.
- It’s 9 of . Olive oil.
Heat the olive oil in a non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium-low heat. Omelette Pizza is very simple and healthy dish that can be served at any time of the day. The eggs along with veggies form the base of the pizza and topped with some more veggies and cheese. Whisk the eggs, water, salt and pepper.
White egg omelette pizza instructions
- Whisk egg white with salt and pepper powder..
- Heat a non stick pan, brush some olive oil and pour egg white mix (lift the edges and tilt the pan allowing the egg white to slip under).
- Top it with pizza sauce, chopped onions, sliced tomato, Olives, coriander leaves, pepper powder and cheese..
- Cover the pan and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve hot !.
Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges). As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, spoon mushroom mixture on one side and sprinkle with cheese; fold other side over filling. Omelette Pizza Recipe Season eggs with cumin, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add water and beat until frothy using a fork or small whisk.