Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole. Order Award Winning Varieties From The Experts. The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens! Great discounts and savings on top home brands.
Whisk together eggs and half-and-half in a large bowl. Add to egg mixture along with cheese, grated onion, flour, garlic, chives, thyme, salt, and pepper. This corn pudding is a creamy mixture of whole kernel corn, and cream corn. You can have Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole
- You need 6 of large eggs – beaten.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter – melted.
- You need 1-16 ounce of tub sour cream.
- It’s 2 cans of – 15 ounce whole corn – undrained.
- Prepare 2 cans of – 15 ounce creamed corn.
- You need 2 boxes of – 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper – if preferred.
The corn is tossed is a sweet creamy mixture made of eggs, butter, flour, and more. It is then baked until it is golden brown. Once done it has a "pudding" texture. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- Melt butter & set aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs..
- Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well..
- Add and mix the cooled butter in..
- Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.).
- Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown..
In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and cornstarch until smooth. Stir the cornstarch/milk mixture into the egg mixture. A bit like a cross between corn souffle and a slightly sweet corn pudding! Try it, I know you will love the ease of preparation and especially the taste. Add melted butter, sugar, and milk.