Stuffed Shells. Unique Cards You Won't Find Anywhere Else – Always Send The Perfect Card. Unique Cards By Independent Creators – Fantastic Funny, Cheeky, Cute and Naughty Cards The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world!
To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with some sauce. Fill each half-cooked shell with the cheese mixture and place face-down on the sauce. Repeat with the shells until the cheese mixture. You can cook Stuffed Shells using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 20-24 of Jumbo Stuffed Shell Noodles.
- It’s of Sauce from my recipe Foodi Hearty Pasta Sauce.
- It’s of Filling from my recipe Filling for Lasagna or Stuffed Shells.
- You need 1/2 lb of block Mozzarella Cheese (whole milk).
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Stuffed shells make a perfect choice for your next dinner. Grab one of these recipes and delight your family tonight. A make-ahead version of an Italian classic, these cooked pasta shells are stuffed with hearty beef, ricotta and mozzarella.
Stuffed Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Boil water in large pot. Grease 13×9 pan well, including sides..
- Boil pasta just long enough the noodles are workable but not fully cooked (usually 8-9 minutes). Drain and immediately cool with cold water. I like to boil a few more shells than I'll eventually need because often a couple tear..
- Add sauce to bottom of pan..
- Stuff each shell with filling. (I use a melon baller for ease, and I use 2 heaping scoops in each shell. Arrange shells tightly in pan, filling side up..
- Cover with sauce..
- Generously cover with mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle chopped parsley over top..
- Cover with foil tightly. Bake in oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes before serving..
Make a double batch and keep one in the freezer for a handy potluck dish. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese mixture. Stuffed Pasta Shells These savory shells never fail to make a big impression, even though the recipe is very easy. One or two of these shells makes a great individual serving at a potluck, so a single batch goes a long way. —Jena Coffey, St. Louis, Missouri STUFFED SHELLS So much comfort in one easy pasta dish.