Corn Pudding. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Corn Pudding? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. To the corn in the frying pan add the cream, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cayenne.
Corn pudding is a classic Southern dish primarily made of, as you may have guessed, corn. Some people confuse it with corn casserole, but it's slightly different as it's much smoother and creamier. Because it uses five eggs and cornstarch, it's more like a custard than a casserole. You can cook Corn Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Pudding
- It’s 2 Cups of Corn Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Custard Powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
Easy Corn Pudding is a mixture of whole corn, cream corn, eggs, milk, butter, sugar and cornstarch for thickening. A few things about the ingredients: Use large eggs and have them at room temperature. If you have fresh ears of corn, feel free to use those! Pour the corn pudding mixture into a greased baking dish and dot the top with butter.
Corn Pudding step by step
- Mix corn,milk,sugar and custard powder,vanilla essence together and boil on slow heat.
- Keep stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool it.
- Get the silicone cup and fill them,keep in the fridge to settle.
- Decorate of your choice.
Sprinkle lightly with fresh grated nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk eggs together. Using a spoon, stir in sweet corn, creamed corn, milk, cream, flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour mixture into butteed baking dish. Add sugar, flour and baking powder to a large mixing bowl.