snickerdoodles. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. Snickerdoodles are one of the most beloved cookie recipes ever created.
Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and set aside. Roll into small balls until round and smooth. Drop into the cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well. You can cook snickerdoodles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of snickerdoodles
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1 of french vanilla cake mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of sugar.
- You need 1 bunch of chocolate syrup.
Using a spoon, coat for a second time, ensuring the cookie balls are completely covered. *To make flatter snickerdoodles, press down in the center of the ball before placing in. If desired, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up. If followed correctly, the recipe results in flavorful, light, buttery, and fluffy snickerdoodles! Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (always recommended for cookies).
snickerdoodles step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix together cake mix, melted butter, and egg in a large bowl.
- roll dough into 2 inch balls.
- roll the dough balls into a bowl of sugar and cinnamon.
- spray a cookie pan with Pam and place cookies on the cookie pan.
- let cook for 12 to 13 minutes then drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Make the cookies: Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.