Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Daily Sales You Don't Want to Miss.
Press each round into muffin cups. Bake 'til bubbly and golden in your muffin tin! Is it too late to talk about what happened last weekend? You can have Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 2 large of tortillas, see Vickys Tortillas on my profile for a free-from recipe.
- It’s 12 tsp of pizza sauce of your choice.
- It’s 12 tbsp of other toppings you like – sweetcorn, chopped roasted peppers, sausage, ham, pineapple etc.
- It’s 12 tbsp of grated cheese of choice, I use Redwoods Cheezly free-from brand, Mozzarisilla brand and nutritional yeast flakes.
We're in Wednesday after all, so I may be missing the boat on this one. But, I've … Whatever you call these Mini Tortilla-Crust Pizzas, look how easy they are to make. To which we want to shout, "Ole!" but then again, considering the pizza portion of this meal, perhaps we oughtta go with "Ciao!" Press tortilla rounds into the cups of a muffin tin. Press each circle tortilla into the muffin tin.
Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and lightly spray a 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- Use a 2.5" / 3" round cookie cutter to cut discs out of the tortillas small enough to lightly press into your muffin tin holes.
- Spoon a teaspoon of sauce over each and spread it around.
- Add your toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pizzas are heated through.
- You can use a flat baking tray instead but the muffin tin does a good job at containing the cheese.
Feel free to substitute the pepperoni for whatever you like, or add on to it! Just pop a handful of tortilla rounds into your mini muffin tin, sauce 'em up, sprinkle on the cheese, and add your tasty toppings. Cut the mozzarella into cubes and divide between the shells. Add extra fillings, such as veg, olives and sultanas, if you like. I loved making them and they turned out just as I imagined so I hope you give them a go!