Pizza Muffins. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, oregano and salt. Combine the egg, butter, tomatoes and reserved juice. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Spoon batter into muffin tins until half full. You can top each muffin like a pizza with your favorite toppings, such as nitrate-free pepperoni, sautéed spinach, chopped fresh basil, or chopped olives. Cut the muffins in half. spread with sauce. add toppings (as you would pizza). cook under griller until cheese melts. You can have Pizza Muffins using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Muffins
- It’s 12 of Buttermilk Biscuits Rhodes or Southern Style , thawed but still cold.
- Prepare 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 – 2 cups of mozzarella cheese grated.
- It’s 1 cup of pepperoni mini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olives chopped or sliced.
Line each muffin tin with flattened biscuit. In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook ground beef, onion and garlic until the meat is cooked and the onions are soft. Add in the pepperoni and pizza sauce and cook until heated through. The Pizza Cupcake is a whole other pizza experience.
Pizza Muffins instructions
- Pour pizza sauce into a large bowl..
- Cut each biscuit into 10-15 small pieces and stir into pizza sauce..
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine well..
- Spoon the pizza mixture equally into well sprayed paper muffin liners in a muffin tin..
- Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes or until cooked through..
- Remove from oven and remove muffins from tin.20.
Michelle Jimenez-Meggiato and Andrea Meggiato have transformed the famous pizza pie into a pizza cupcake, a convenient bite-sized snack that can be enjoyed anywhere and at any time. It also makes a delicious side dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Search for products on our site. Due to overwhelming demand from Shark Tank and COVID logistics, all orders will be shipped by mid-April. Line a baking tray or pizza tray with baking paper.