Vegetable Sandwich. Enjoy A Hot Pockets® Meatless Sandwich. Made W/ Quality Ingredients And Melty Cheese. Heat Up A Hot Pockets® Meatless Sandwich In Minutes.
Other raw, chopped vegetables can be substituted for the celery. Caprese is a classic Italian vegetarian salad, and it's even better as a sub sandwich. With fresh mozzarella, juicy tomato, zesty basil leaves, and a balsamic glaze, it's flavorful and fresh. You can have Vegetable Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sandwich
- You need 6 of Bread Slices (White Bread and Whole Wheat Bread).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 2 of Cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced).
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (Sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Beetroots (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of As required Pink Salt.
- It’s of 4 tsp Green Chutney: Recipe 👇.
- You need 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 5-6 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Homemade Curd.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 4-5 of Sambar Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- You need of As required Pink Salt.
Use the best tomatoes you can find. Hummus, veggies, and a hint of garlice and lemon are a sandwich lover's dream. We served this one up with hummus spread on both sides of the bread, and it added an extra dimension. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.
Vegetable Sandwich step by step
- In a blender jar, add all the ingredients mentioned under green chutney and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Keep all the vegetables ready..
- Take first slice of bread and spread green chutney on one side. Now place a layer of sliced cucumbers over it. Then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then a layer of sliced beetroots. And finally a layer of sliced potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it..
- Take second slice of bread and spread some butter and little green chutney on it. Place it over the vegetables. Cut and serve with some green chutney/tomato ketchup..
Who says a sandwich has to be packed with cold cuts? In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest and garlic. Spread over cut side of bread bottom; sprinkle with cheese. Top with vegetables and remaining bread. Peel cooled peppers, core and slice.