Fresh Corn pudding paired with Asun (peppered roasted goat meat. Farmdrop: The Online Grocer Providing Fresh, Local Food, Delivered To Your Door. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
I paired it up with Asun and oh my gosh, the taste was just absolutely divine. Use good quality frozen corn kernels (thawed). Add a bit of heat with some finely chopped jalapeno pepper. You can have Fresh Corn pudding paired with Asun (peppered roasted goat meat using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Corn pudding paired with Asun (peppered roasted goat meat
- Prepare 4 of fresh corn. You will remove the corn from the cob.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh pepper.
- It’s 3 of fresh chill pepper.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Scent leaves finely chopped.
- You need of Palm oil or vegetable oil 3 cooking spoonful.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Smoked fished shredded(optional).
- You need 2 of stock cubes.
- It’s of Moin Moin cup or Moin Moin leaves (which ever appeals to you).
Just like with canned corn and frozen corn, you most certainly can use fresh corn for this recipe. It tastes absolutely incredible with fresh corn. When corn is in season in the summer, I can't think of any better recipe than this to use it for. Make sure you totally shuck the corn until completely clean then cutting the.
Fresh Corn pudding paired with Asun (peppered roasted goat meat step by step
- Blend the corn, peppers, onions and chilli pepper into a smooth paste..
- Pour mixture into a bowl, add the grinded crayfish, smoked fish, finely chopped scent leave, salt and stock cubes and lastly the oil..
- Mix everything very well and if too thick, you can add some warm water….
- Crease d the cups and pour some mixture into the cup or wrap in leaves..
- Steam for 25- 30mins..
- When it's ready, you eat with Agidi, pap, steamed veggies or Asun like I did..
Add flour and stir to coat evenly, being sure to not burn the onions. Cut corn from the cob if using fresh. Place corn in a large mixing bowl. Beat eggs, in a separate bowl, until light and fluffy. Corn Pudding – creamy, buttery, sweet, custardy side dish that is perfect for any special occasions.