Meat Balls#authormarathon#meatrecipe#. A delicious, easy-to-make recipe with the savory flavor of Johnsonville Sausage! Taste sensations and culinary innovations for every meal of the day. Try them with our Marinara Sauce.
Meatballs made with ground beef, veal and pork, with garlic and Romano cheese. Finish cooking in your favorite marinara sauce. Roll each square into a ball. You can cook Meat Balls#authormarathon#meatrecipe# using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Balls#authormarathon#meatrecipe#
- You need 0.5 kg of non-fatty minced meat.
- Prepare 0.25 kg of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoonful white pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1.5 of tablespoonful of garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Served plain or dressed in tangy tomato sauce, comfort food never tasted so good. Meatballs are one of those foods that really remind me of childhood. Pour your meatballs and sauce over spiralized zucchini noodles for an ideal paleo meal. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Meat Balls#authormarathon#meatrecipe# instructions
- In a bowl put the minced meat, add salt, garlic, ginger, onions, and mix them well. Now add the bread crumbs and mix, then add the eggs. Mix well and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. (Sorry I forgot to get a photo of the mixture).
- Now make balls from the mixture. And allow them to rest for another 10 minutes..
- Put enough cooking oil in your pre-heat deep frying pan. When the oil is hot, minimize the heat and start dipping the balls..
- Let the balls cook for around 3 minutes and turn them so that the other side cooks for another 3 minutes too..
- Ready, remove from fire. Do the same to the remaining balls till you are done..
- Serve them hot with a sauce of your choice (chutney, tomato / chilli sauce, etc). Note: I served with Ukwaju / Tamarind sauce and Mchikicho which have always been my favourite 😋, with a glass of home made juice or tea (optional)!😘😘.
Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatballs in freezer. (Meatballs can be frozen for longer, but tend to develop freezer burn.) Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator overnight before cooking. Freezing cooked meatballs: Let the cooked meatballs cool completely, then arrange in a single layer on baking sheet and freeze until solid. Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball. (wet your hands to prevent the meat from sticking to them while rolling the meat balls). Set meatballs aside, reduce heat to medium-low, and add sauce to skillet.