Snickerdoodle recipe. Toasty brown butter and coarsely chopped white chocolate give traditional snickerdoodle cookies a decadent upgrade in this wow-worthy recipe. Preparing and cooling brown butter requires a little more time–but the rich, nutty flavor is so worth it. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
From the timeless classic to snickerdoodle cookie truffles and every stuffed and sandwiched version in between, we have enough snickerdoodle. Then beat in eggs and scrape the bowl. Turn mixer on low and slowly add flour mixture until well combined. You can have Snickerdoodle recipe using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle recipe
- Prepare 1 of any classic yellow cake mix.
- It’s 3 tsp of of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of white sugar (brown sugar will work too).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of of cooking or vegetable oil.
Mix remaining ¼ cup sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
Snickerdoodle recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F . Mix cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Mix oil, Yellow cake mix, and egg in large bowl until smooth. Roll the mixture into 1-2 inch balls and roll into cinnamon/sugar mix..
- Spray non- stick oil on a pan with tin foil sheet. Balls need to be at least 1 inch away from each ball..
- Cook for 8-9 minutes or if needed cook for 10-11 minutes. Cool on rack. ENJOY!!!!!.
On top of the wet ingredients, add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Gently mix those together before mixing into the wet ingredients. Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the eggs and vanilla. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (always recommended for cookies). Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.