Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Dip each tilapia filet first in flour, then in egg mixture, then in coconut mixture, pressing to make sure the breadcrumbs and coconut stick to the surface of the tilapia.
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Use all the marinade to cover. Garnish with toasted coconut, parsley, or diced pineapple. You can have Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry
- Prepare 8 of tilapia filets.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 small of jar green curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of toasted coconut.
Brush egg over each tilapia fillet. Press each fillet into coconut mixture until evenly coated. Gently toss between your hands so any coconut that hasn't stuck can fall away. Place the coated fillets onto a plate while breading the rest; do not stack.
Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry instructions
- Marinate fish in coconut milk and green curry paste overnight..
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lay filets on sheet. Use all the marinade to cover..
- Sprinkle dried spices on top. Bake at 400° for approximately ten minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°..
- Garnish with toasted coconut, parsley, or diced pineapple..
- Variations; Pineapple, mango, papaya, red curry, roasted red bell pepper, shallots,.
Dip the tilapia in the egg, then in the coconut crumb mixture. Place them on the prepared baking sheet. I cooked it for the same amount of time as the tilapia and found it worked fine. I served it with steamed cauliflower and cooked brown basmati rice. COOKING PROCEDURE:Heat cooking oil in a pan & add the minced garlic.