Instant Bread Halwa Recipe. It's just under a week to the local Ganpati festival , and am sure you have loads of sweets and savouries planned or prepared. This sweet today is not just for any festival. In a pan, roast the cubed bread slices in half of the ghee till aromatic.
A good replacement of sooji and atta halwa. If you have the feeling to eat something sweet late night then this is the bes. Steps to make bread halwa recipe: Trim the edges of the bread slices,Set aside. You can have Instant Bread Halwa Recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Bread Halwa Recipe
- Prepare 6 of bread sliced (white or brown).
- It’s 2 tbsp of full desi ghee (clarified butter).
- Prepare 1/3 of rd cup sugar (shakker).
- You need 1/3 of rd cup malai or khoya or 2 cups milk.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cardomon powder (elaichi powder).
- It’s 8-10 of almonds (badam).
- It’s 8-10 of pistachionuts (pista).
- You need 8-10 of cashewnuts (kaju).
- It’s 1 tbsp of raisins (kishmish).
Now add the bread slices and toast. Now in the same pan add sugar. Add the deep-fried bread in the milk pan and stir well, cook for a few minutes. Allow the mixture to thicken for a while.
Instant Bread Halwa Recipe step by step
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee fry chopped almonds cashews raisins and pistachios for just a minute (just light golden)remove onto a plate set th aside.
- In same ghee break the bread slices with hands roughly and add roast on low to medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes till light golden from all sides.
- Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup boil 1/3 rd cup sugar and 4 times the quantity of water on low flame off gad once sugar melts completely and mixture starts boiling.
- Pour this prepared sugar syrup on the roasted bread slices slowly keep mixing on low flame till all the syrup is absorbed.
- Now add malai or khoya mix well cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Once halwa releases ghee from all sides add the fried cashews raisins pistachios and almonds also add cardomon powder mix well.
- Simmer for a minute then serve.
Once the mixture thickens, turn off the flame and allow it to cool down. Bread halwa recipe with step by step pics. Bread halwa is a variation of halwa made with bread slices. Bread halwa is a variation of halwa made with bread slices. To make bread halwa, bread cubes are first fried or roasted in ghee and later cooked with milk and sugar. `Bread Halwa` is a dessert that is famous in the Indian cuisine, known for its impeccable taste and alluring aroma.