Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy. Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper to the small pan. Sauté for three minutes or until done. Place bread crumbs, panko, and beaten egg in separate bowls.
Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. For the shrimp and fish: Attach a deep-fry thermometer to the side of a heavy wide pot. You can have Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cod fillets, cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of panko.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/2 lb of small uncooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s of oil for frying.
- It’s 2 of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare of for the toppings.
- Prepare of tartar sauce.
- You need of sliced havarti cheese.
- Prepare of sliced provalone cheese.
- You need of spring lettuce mix.
- Prepare of sliced sweet onion.
- Prepare of sliced tomato.
- You need of fresh cilantro.
A Shrimp Po Boy is a classic New Orleans sandwich stuffed with crispy, seasoned fried shrimp, lettuce and tomato and topped with a tangy remoulade sauce. This authentic Louisiana sandwich is so simple and so delicious, yet it can stand on its own as a meal. Salt shrimp then soak in milk batter. This Authentic New Orleans Shrimp Po' Boy with Creole Remoulade Sauce will knock your socks off!
Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy step by step
- Heat oil for frying in a LG fry pan. Heat 1/2 tbs oil in a small frying pan..
- Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper to the small pan. Sauté for three minutes or until done..
- Place bread crumbs, panko, and beaten egg in separate bowls. When oil is heated, dip cod in bread crumbs, then egg then panko. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice hoagie rolls. Add cheese on them. Place shrimp on top of cheese. Bake rolls in oven until cheese melts..
- Remove to a plate. Add tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion. Top with fish fillets. Garnish with cilantro. Serve and enjoy..
Crispy cajun fried shrimp are piled on a french baguette and topped with a creole inspired creamy remoulade sauce creating the most delicious and authentic po'boy you will ever taste outside of NOLA! For the Fish: In a medium bowl or shallow baking dish, whisk together flour, cornmeal, and Creole seasoning. The mixture should have the consistency of thick pancake batter. spraying fart spray while my wife prays! Fish Po' Boy Sandwich Recipe that is served up on a hoagie bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, and a homemade tartar sauce. I absolutely love a good fish po' boy sandwich recipe, and this one just hits the mark.