Mini bites pizza. Mini pizza bites are the poppable snack that satisfies your pizza craving. Press each of the rounds into the bottom, and up the sides of ungreased mini muffin cups. In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce, Parmesan, & oregano.
Place each pizza dough triangle into each mini muffin cup, leaving the two ends of the triangle sticking out (these will help you pull out the pizza bites easier after baking). MICROWAVE – Do not leave microwave unattended while cooking product. These cheesy pizza bites, made with a perfect Butter Braid® shell, are sure to make you mom of the year! You can have Mini bites pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini bites pizza
- You need of Pizza dough (used Belinda Andia's recipe).
- It’s of Pizza sauce(used Belinda Andia's recipe).
- You need of Pizza filings.
- It’s 2 of Red onions(chopped into rings).
- You need 1 of large tomato(chopped).
- It’s 1 of green pepper (thinly chopped).
- It’s of Mini bites (thinly chopped).
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (grated).
Well, these Mini Pizza Bites are great news for picky eaters (like myself!) 😉 I have to say that one big flaw with my parents' pizza was the fact that we were using English muffins. If they weren't toasted beforehand, they would get all soggy and mushy, or they would become too crisp and just be too far from what a pizza crust should be. • Mini pizzas on homemade thin crust dough + tons of topping ideas! These little bites are perfect for parties and fun for weeknights! One of the best things about knowing how to cook is that you turn whatever's in your fridge into a fabulous, delicious appetizer for friends and family!
Mini bites pizza instructions
- For the pizza dough and sauce I used Belinda's recipe so refer to that recipe..
- When your pizza dough is ready, roll it, grease your baking tray, gently place you dough..
- Spread your pizza sauce in the dough, now start adding your filings in which ever way you can then on top add your grated cheese..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a pre heated oven.
- Serve and enjoy..
Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice, then top with mozzarella and. ONLY on one side of the rolled out dough.