Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing.
You can cook Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing
- It’s of Salad Ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 heads of romaine lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 head of red cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of oranges.
- It’s 2 of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of (or as you desire) toasted almond.
- It’s of Thai dressing Ingredients:.
- It’s 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 of thinly sliced shallot.
- You need 1 clove of grated garlic.
- It’s 1 of red chili, minced.
- It’s 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing step by step
- Pour together all Thai dressing ingredients into one container, shake them, and set aside..
- Wash and clean your veggies and cut them all including your oranges. Set aside..
- Prepare your chicken by marinating them with garlic salt and pepper or any seasoning that you like, let it sit about 15 minutes..
- Prepare non stick pan and add about 1 tbs of oil. Sizzle the chicken breast about 3 minutes each side, or turn a bit brown, and continue to bake them inside the oven about 10 minutes with the temperature 375°F or 190°C. Flip the chicken breast after first 5 minutes..
- Prepare your salad bowl, add the veggies, oranges, and the toasted almond, stir them well along with the dressing..
- Add your salad on plate, continue with the sliced chicken breast on top. Pour your dressing and ready to be served..