~Lobster Corn Chowder~. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Corn Chowder on eBay.
This delicious lobster chowder is packed with chunks of cooked lobster meat, corn, and vegetables. Add some crab or shrimp to this chowder to turn it into a hearty seafood corn chowder. Top it off with some crumbled cooked bacon or extra chunks of lobster. You can have ~Lobster Corn Chowder~ using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ~Lobster Corn Chowder~
- You need 1 packages of diced panchetta.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking sherry.
- You need 3 of cooked & chopped lobster tails.
- It’s 4 of diced red potatoes.
- You need 4 of celery stalks.
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red jalapeno in jar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of old bay seasonings.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chili flakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 1 cup of lobster stock.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and set aside, reserving the cobs separately. For the stock, melt the butter in a stockpot or Dutch oven large enough to hold all the lobster shells and corncobs. This recipe for lobster corn chowder is the perfect way to usher in fall.
~Lobster Corn Chowder~ step by step
- start by cooking your lobster tails in boiling water for 6 minutes take out of water & add to a ice bath. Once cooled take out meat dice and set aside. Save water you will be using as your stock.
- now dice all veggies set aside..
- in a stock pan add butter, celery & onion cook for about 2 minutes on med high heat, add all seasonings add flour & make your rue.cook down 2 more minutes add all liquids,Strain your lobster stock into pot with potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes till potatoes are tender.
- once potatoes are tender add frozen corn & lobster in & cook another 6-7 minutes top with chives.
It's rich, flavorful and loaded with big chunks of lobster meat. Lobster Corn Chowder with Sherry Homemade Lobster Corn Chowder is a rich creamy decadent chowder with chunks of lobster, plenty of corn, diced red potatoes, and a hint of sherry. The sherry adds a burst of flavor while the corn gives a crispy freshness. Delicious and flavorful lobster and corn chowder with bacon, onions, carrots, celery, potatoes and more! This lobster corn chowder is SO easy to make!