Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste). Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The best place for your Italian favourites.
Cook until the tomato juice is visible and smells good. In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown the stew meat and soup bone in oil. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. You can have Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste)
- You need 400 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare 50 g of beef(cooked).
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of small potatoe.
- Prepare 6 of olive.
- You need 1 tablespoon of barley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
And the soup thickens up over a couple of days very nicely. You may think the five cups of water is a alot but it's not. You may even want to add more depending on how thin you like your soups. I really don't like the taste of beef in a vegetable soup but I like my soups hearty so this was a perfect option.
Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste) step by step
- Fry beef and cook in rice cooker at low temperature (keeping warm) for about half day..
- Fry onion and put vegetables and beef (50g) in beef stocks..
- Put olives and barley and cook until barley soften. Season with soy sauce and salt pepper..
- 😊 Enjoy ❣️💕.
Brown ground beef and onion in a large pot. Add spices and onion soup mix. Stir in water, tomato sauce and soy sauce. Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila. How To Make Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe.