Vegetarian wonton soup. Search for wonton soup recipe vegetarian. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Remove the stems from the mushrooms, lightly smash them with the back of your knife, tear into pieces, and set aside to use to make the soup.
Add napa cabbage, carrots, snow peas, and green onions. The Vegetarian Wonton Soup Recipe is one of the easiest soups to make when you have the dumplings/wontons also known as momos ready. The wonton soup gets its full-bodied flavor from the vegetable stock. You can have Vegetarian wonton soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian wonton soup
- You need 1 package of round wonton wraps.
- You need 1 bag of vegetarian morningstar ground beef.
- It’s 1 c. of small diced jicama.
- It’s 1 c. of finely chopped carrots (pulse in chopper).
- It’s 1 c. of small diced celery.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro stem finely chopped.
- You need 1 c. of diced cabbage.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot cut like flower.
- It’s 5 of nappa cabbage leaves cut bite size pieces.
- You need 6 of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1-2 of veg. soup bullion or 1 tsp mushroom msg.
But if you don't have vegetable stock you can always spice up the soup base with quick ingredients. Vegetarian wonton soup with tofu, broccoli and wood ear mushrooms as filling. It becomes very warm in my city and everything spring is so nice and inspirational. This vegetarian wonton soup (also vegan friendly) is a great idea for breakfast.
Vegetarian wonton soup instructions
- Add ground beef, jicama, celery, cabbage, finely chopped carrots, ground pepper, oyster sauce in frying pan on medium heat. Mix well, add seasoning per your taste. Lastly add chopped cilantro stem. The finer the ingredients, the easier to wrap in wonton wrappers..
- Fill a small bowl or dipping cup with water. Put wonton wrapper in left hand, use right index finger to dip in water and wet around the edge. Scoop 1 tbs of ground beef mix into the center of wonton and fold in half sealing it tight. Set aside and repeat this step until all wonton used. Below I put it in a container separated by saran wrap to put in the freezer..
- Various ways to make wontons.
- Another way…
- To make the soup… in a medium pot, boil water, add soup bullion or mushroom msg, flower carrots, nappa cabbage for 10 minutes..
- While you are boiling soup, boil another small pot of water. Add either fresh or frozen wonton dumplings and boil for 7 minutes. Remove dumpling into bowl and pour soup on top, seasoned with cilantro leaves and ground pepper if needed..
Vegan wonton soup is the perfect comfort food to enjoy while you're sick! This recipe is sponsored by Lightlife 🙂 Wonton soup was never something I absolutely LOVED when I was a meat-eater, but anytime I see it at vegetarian Chinese restaurants, I can't help but order it. Wonton soup Boil together vegetable stock and grated ginger. Add mushroom granules (or salt) to suit your taste. Add wontons to the soup, and cook until wonton floats, indicating that they are fully cooked.