Khakhra Moong pizza (Healthy breakfast). This crunchy and tangy combination of khakhra and sprouted moong is healthy, tasty and filling! A very famous travel special meal is 'Moong Dal Khakhra This is very simple and easy to prepare.
This crunchy and tangy combination of khakhra and sprouted moong is healthy, tasty and filling! Besides whole wheat khakhra you can also try the other variants of khakhra from our collection l. It can be made fairly quickly and packs a lot of nutrition in one serving. You can have Khakhra Moong pizza (Healthy breakfast) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Khakhra Moong pizza (Healthy breakfast)
- It’s 2 of methi Masala diet khakhra (thin flat crispy roti).
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled green whole Moong.
- You need 1 of onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 of tomato cut in small dice.
- You need 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
Alternatively you could try out sprouted Moong Dal with Khakra for breakfast as well. Khakhra or Khakra is a thin cracker common in the Gujarati and Rajasthani cuisines of western India, especially among Jains. Served during breakfast, in brunch-ing times or in between meals. Khakhras are individually hand-made and roasted to provide a crunchy and healthy snack that can be enjoyed with a selection of pickles and chutneys.
Khakhra Moong pizza (Healthy breakfast) step by step
- Boil moong. Drain excess water. (don't throw it, use in soup or knead dough).
- Add all ingredients in a bowl except khakhra..
- Place one khakhra in serving dish..
- Spread moong chat on it. Healthy khakhra Moong pizza is ready. Serve immediately..
Healthy Indian Breakfast Recipes : Moong Dal and Paneer Paratha, Creamy Spinach Toast, Chick Pea and Mint Waffles, Herb Cheese and Roasted Capsicum Sandwich, Minty Soya Roti, Cabbage and Spinach Rotis, Moong Dal and Paneer Chila, Masala Khakhra, Whole Wheat Masala Khakhra Recipe JP KHakhra We are Manufacturer of handmade Khakhra. Also Wholesaler and retailer of handmade khakhra. During this lockdown period if kids are asking for pizza, then moms can give this healthy moong dal pizza. From Thepla, Khakhra, Bhakri, Dhokla, Farsans, Chutney, Sheera, Jalebi, Fafda, Pickles and Chai – are all included as part of the Gujarati Breakfast.