Chilli Con Carne Soup. Voeg je ingrediënten gemakkelijk toe aan je boodschappenlijst. Met de instructievideo's en de Allerhandigste kooktips van AH lukt je recept altijd. A delicious and hearty chili con carne that is also easy to make.
Add oil to large saucepan and heat. DIRECTIONS Coat a pan with cooking spray, sauté onion until it is softened. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, stock, chillies, chocolate and plenty of salt and pepper. You can have Chilli Con Carne Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli Con Carne Soup
- You need 200-250 g of Beef, Chicken OR Pork *cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Paprika.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Coriander Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of canned (400g) Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Stock of your choice.
- You need 1 of canned (*400g) Beans of your choice *drained.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oregano, Coriander Leaves or Parsley.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked Barley.
Heat Oil in a large saucepan or pot over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Meat. Add drained canned Beans and cooked Barley, and simmer for a few minutes. Add the onion, garlic, and chili powder to the pan. Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft.
Chilli Con Carne Soup step by step
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or pot over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Meat..
- Add Spices and stir-fry for a few minutes, add Tomatoes and Stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add drained canned Beans and cooked Barley, and simmer for a few minutes. Add Oregano (OR Coriander Leaves or Parsley) and season with Salt & Pepper..
Add the tomato soup, kidney beans, vinegar, and salt. Bring the chili to a boil then reduce the heat to a simmer. Combine the chili powder, flour, water and salt and make into paste. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook green pepper, and onion, until softened.