Chicken mayonnaise sandwiches. Kraft Mayo Comes In a Variety of Flavors to Take Your Midday Sandwich to the Next Level! Taste a cube and adjust mayo/pepper to preference. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
Take onion to a small bowl and squeeze up a bit of lemon juice. Basic sandwich filling with only chicken and mayo used, served in a simple, medium cut white slice bread. Why should a chicken sandwich be so difficult, in this one you'll only need a big tablespoon of Hellmann's mayonnaise and a few pieces of chicken. You can have Chicken mayonnaise sandwiches using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken mayonnaise sandwiches
- Prepare 1 packet of brown bread slices.
- You need 1 cup of boiled boneless chicken.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise (for chicken).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green and yellow capsicum(chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cabbage(chopped).
- You need 1 of carrot(peeled and grated).
- Prepare 1 of cucumber(peeled & chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Mayo-ketchup:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ketchup.
- It’s of Mayo-mustard:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- Prepare of Mayo-chutney:.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of green chutney.
- It’s As needed of Some olives, frenchfries,salad leaves to garnish.
Now take shredded chicken into a bowl and add mayonnaise and cheese Now add the white pepper powder,black pepper powder and sugar and mix well.now add the vegetables and again mix well.now the chicken batter is ready Put some shredded chicken on it by following the cucumber slices. Keep this bread slice on the first slice. Now take the third bread slice and spread some mayonnaise on it then sprinkle some crushed black pepper. Now cover the top of sandwich with the help of the third slice.
Chicken mayonnaise sandwiches instructions
- Chop all the vegetables. Shredded the chicken pieces. Now take shredded chicken into a bowl and add mayonnaise and cheese.
- Now add the white pepper powder,black pepper powder and sugar and mix well.now add the vegetables and again mix well.now the chicken batter is ready.
- Now make all the 3 mayo sauces with the above ingredients..
- Now apply 1 sauce to 2 bread slices fill up with chicken batter and add some veggies if you like.repeat same process with other sauces..
- Now assemble all together and cut into triangles or squares. Serve with French fries,some salad and enjoy😋.
Fat-free mayonnaise can be used instead of mayonnaise. Spread over half of the bread; top with remaining bread. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg, milk and remaining salt. Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg mixture. The classic chicken salad sandwich is a potluck and picnic favorite for good reason.