Snicker Doodle Pancakes. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Inspired by snickerdoodle cookies, these quick and easy breakfast pancakes are made of a cinnamon batter and topped with cinnamon sugar.
Snickerdoodle Pancakes – All of your favorite snickerdoodle cookies flavors in a simple pancake recipe! Cinnamon vanilla pancakes topped with cinnamon sugar and a homemade vanilla sauce! This is the best pancake recipe for snickerdoodle fans! You can have Snicker Doodle Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snicker Doodle Pancakes
- You need 2 of cups: All purpose flour.
- It’s 16 of tsp: Brown sugar.
- You need 1 of tsp: Cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of tsp: Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp: Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp: Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 of cups: Milk.
- You need 1/4 of cup: Butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of tsp: Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large: egg.
Heat a nonstick pan or pancake griddle over medium, greased with a tablespoon of butter or coconut oil. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or coconut oil. In a separate bowl whisk butter, egg, milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients a little at a time until well mixed.
Snicker Doodle Pancakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients together (flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt)..
- Pour dry ingredients into a large bowl and make a well in the middle..
- Pour wet ingredients into the well (milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, egg)..
- Mix slightly with a wired whisk until all ingredients are wet..
- Now fold the batter until it is smooth..
- Cook the batter on a non-stick surface on low-medium heat until light golden colour..
- Top with maple syrup..
Whisk egg and butter into the "soured" milk. Snickerdoodle Pancakes – with a warm cinnamon vanilla glaze – are going to be your new favorite breakfast, especially if you love Snickerdoodles! These Snickerdoodle Pancakes have the same warm and buttery cinnamon flavor as the traditional cookie, and are sure to be a hit with your family. Blend all of the crepe ingredients (except the butter) together in a blender or magic bullet until smooth. Heat butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat until sizzling.