Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From Easter Egg Hunts to Easter Sunday Lunch.
Nestle the meatballs in the marinara sauce. Remove from the oven and gently stir in the fresh basil. Taste and add more salt and pepper if necessary. You can have Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce
- It’s 1 pint of marinara sauce see my recipe Ciabatta bread sticks.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef 80 /20.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of hotdogs 8 of them.
- You need 8 slices of potato hotdog buns.
Heat oil and garlic in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add crumbled sausage, and sauté until meat is cooked. Sauce Heat oil in a ovenproof skillet over medium heat. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce instructions
- Brown the beef and break it up very well.
- Add the spices and sauce..
- Let it simmer 15 minutes on very low heat.
- Steam the hotdogs then add to a bun.
- Top with the sauce. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
Boil until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Serve over hot dogs in buns. Add the crushed tomatoes, marinara sauce and tomato paste. Stir to combine, and then add the sugar, salt, oregano, thyme, crushed red pepper if using and bay leaves.