Bangin' Corn on the Cob. Personalise With Your Message and Photo or Choose One of Our Best Sellers! Can't See Them Face to Face? Send Them A Special Card To Brighten Their Day!
Bangin' Corn on the Cob Picked up some fresh corn! Experimenting as usual 🙂 Julie T. Bring pot of water to a boil. You can have Bangin' Corn on the Cob using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bangin' Corn on the Cob
- You need 2 of Ears of Corn.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 2 of shallots, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
Shuck, and clean corn (still on the cob). Before you jump to Bangin' Corn on the Cob recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen. Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing.
Bangin' Corn on the Cob instructions
- Bring pot of water to a boil.
- Shuck, and clean corn (still on the cob).
- Boil clean corn for 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Cut 2 pieces of aluminum (or enough for how many corn cobs you're making).
- Place corn on the foil and coat each cob with butter.
- Mix the shallot, garlic, and seal salt together. Cover the corn all over with it.
- Roll aluminum foil around entire cob and tuck in sides.
- Place on broiler for 4 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve!.
- *Note: To make the corn truly "Bangin" you will need to slap it around on a drum set OR listen to rock music while cooking..
Bangin' Corn on the Cob Julie T. Bring pot of water to a boil. Mix well, taste and add a squeeze more juice, if needed. Discover how to cook whole corn on the cob. This versatile veg can be barbecued, grilled or boiled before being coated in toppings like flavoured butter, herbs and spices.