Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas. Op zoek naar pizza margherita recepten? Zet lekkere en verrassende gerechten op tafel met de Allerhande recepten van Albert Heijn. Anyway, this is what they all decided upon.
I love this pizza because not only is it addicting, delicious, and tastes just like cheat meal pizza (yeah, that's a thing in my life), but it's a great "we're completely out of groceries and are scraping the fridge clean" type of meal. Distribute the cheese evenly, as well as the basil. Use gloves to remove pizza from the oven. You can have Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas
- It’s 1 Pound of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [thin sliced].
- You need 1 (6 pk) of Count Flat Pizza Flats [rosemary & olive oil flavored].
- Prepare as needed of Shredded Motzerella Cheese [room temperature].
- You need 2 (14 oz) of Jars Classico Pizza Sauce [thin smear].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Basil Leaves [be generous].
- You need as needed of Thin Red Onion Slivers.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s as needed of Parmasean Cheese [optional].
- You need as needed of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need as needed of Fresh Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Sea Salt.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SAVE FOR LATER What is Margherita Pizza? Pizza Margherita, or more commonly, Margherita pizza in English (pronounced mahr-geh-ree-tah), is a type of pizza from Naples Italy. It is made with a thin pizza crust, fresh tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil. The pizza sauce is smeared over thinly rolled pizza dough, topped with slices of.
Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas step by step
- Here's what you'll need. All ingredients need to be at room temperature if possible..
- Heated Himalayan Sea Salt Brick at 375° pictured..
- Pre-bake pizza bread for 3 minutes in oven on salt brick at 375°..
- Lightly drizzle bread with garlic olive oil. Lightly smear your marinara sauce on your bread. Add your fresh toppings and cheeses to your desires..
- One of the better pre-fabed pizza marinara brands I've tasted. Lightly smear on your thin crusted pizza bread..
- Add super thin sliced pepperoni if desired. A non traditional option but the kiddos definitely enjoyed it!.
- Complie your pizza and bake until crispy and melted. Usually only five minutes on your salt brick..
- Serve with ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
Place a large saucepan over medium heat to warm. Put plum tomatoes in the pan and chop them up with a spatula. Bring to a simmer and add garlic, thyme sprigs, and chopped basil. Classic Margherita Pizza starts with an authentic Napoletana pizza base. Once the flour has dissolved, add the fresh yeast, breaking it down into the water again, until it disappears!