Hawaiian pizza. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and top with all remaining ingredients, in the order listed. Place crust on a baking sheet.
Top with cheese, pineapple and ham. And it's a popular choice in this country, as well; though far from ousting pepperoni from the top spot, this ham-pineapple concoction has been making steady inroads, particularly among kids. Hawaiian Pizza is the perfect way to use up leftover ham and it's a fun flavor twist. You can have Hawaiian pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough (Belinda's recipe).
- Prepare 250 g of chedder/ mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small pineapple diced into small cubes.
- You need of Pizza sauce (Belinda's recipe).
- You need Pinch of oregano.
- It’s Pinch of Basil.
Hawaiian Pizza is a fun way to use up your leftover Easter ham. If it's not Easter and you don't have leftover ham, use my recipe for slow cooker ham and make one so you have leftovers! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated pizza on the planet. It's just the BEST pizza variety!
Hawaiian pizza step by step
- Divide the pizza dough into 4.
- Roll out into a med size.poke holes on the rolled dough.
- Put the sauce and spread evenly. Not too much to soak the dough.
- Sprinkle ham, then pineapple..
- Sprinkle the spices then cheese.
- Bake at 200°c for 20 min.
We're using my homemade pizza crust and adding bacon on top. As we know it today, Hawaiian pizza is a classic American-style cheese pizza topped with ham and pineapple. Variations may include bacon in place of or in addition to the ham, but Panopoulos says that his major contribution was simply adding the pineapple. Hawaiian Pizza with Chicken Be the first to rate & review! This a tasty pizza with pineapple that is fun to do with a significant other.