Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Coat a frying pan with a little oil, fry the chicken, and set aside on a plate. Add the olive oil in the frying pan, and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Season the drumettes all over with sea salt and black pepper. You can cook Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella
- You need 6 of Chicken drumettes/drumsticks.
- Prepare 150 grams of Chicken thigh or breast.
- You need 1 of Onion (medium).
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes (large).
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 700 grams of White rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 500 ml of ●Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of or more ●Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ●Paprika powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Herb salt.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. Add paella rice and cook, stirring, until the rice turns opaque. Return the browned chicken pieces to the pan, then add the chopped tomatoes. Tender seared chicken and yellow rice in a rich, smoky sauce.
Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella instructions
- Make cuts along the bones of the chicken drumettes. Cut the thigh/breast meat into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with a little salt. Peel the tomato and cut into cubes..
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Coat a frying pan with a little oil, fry the chicken, and set aside on a plate..
- Add the olive oil in the frying pan, and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Sauté the onion, and when it has wilted, add the rice and stir-fry..
- When the rice has become translucent, add the tomato, and quickly stir-fry. Add the ● ingredients. Simmer until it comes to a boil while stirring (medium heat)..
- When it has come to a boil, turn the heat to low, and add the chicken on top. Cover with a lid, and cook for 18-20 minutes over low heat..
- Turn off the heat, and add the green peppers on top. Cover with the lid, and steam for 10 minutes. Sprinkle herb salt and black pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over the paella and enjoy..
- Check the rice if it's done or not, and add water if it's too firm. The cooking time varies depending on how you cooked it or how tightly sealed the frying pan was..
- Cook to your desired firmness and taste, checking from time to time. The authentic way is to cook the rice al dente..
- If you use seafood, stir-fry first, and set aside on a plate. Add the stir-fried seafood on top of the paella when you steam the rice. If you cook the seafood together with rice, it will be too firm..
- You can cook the paella in a rice cooker after stir-frying the rice. Add water up to the 2 cup mark. Add the green pepper later..
- Paella in a Rice Cooker- Please refer to this recipe..
This tasty dish is part of our Free Food range, available exclusively at Iceland. But it's also a doddle to make at home when you have a little more time. Allergens and dietary info *Please note, some of our products contain, or are produced on lines that also handle gluten, dairy and egg. These spicy chicken drumettes or wings are baked to perfection with a crispy coating. See recipes for Chicken Drumettes with Homemade Rub (Slow Cooker/Crockpot Recipe) too.