Blueberries Muffins. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Blueberries Muffins using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberries Muffins
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Bizquit Mixing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 dozen of Blueberries.
These cake-like muffins are simply divine. They are sweet and packed full of fresh blueberries. Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
Blueberries Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven on 350°F.
- Mix the egg, sugar, milk, oil and bizquit mixing all together.
- When all the ingredients are mixed together put a dozen of the blueberries till they are very shattered and mixed with the other ingredients..
- Grease a muffins pan, with a litle of vegetable oil or with a non stick spray..
- Put your mixing in to the pan and add a couple of blueberries in each of the holes ..
- Put it inside the oven for 15 to 20 mins.
- Im doing this recipe in the magic bullet but I think you can do it in a blender to.
Take care not to overwork the mixture. Add 'wet' mixture to 'dry' mixture and use a fork to combine. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Blueberry muffins are one of my favourite bakes, and this recipe adapted from Mary Berry are deliciously light, fluffy and with the addition of fruit not too sweet.