Chicken 65 recipe. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Add green chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste, tomato ketchup and mix well. Add chicken breast pieces to the above marinade and mix well. Instructions Slice the chicken breasts into small bite-size pieces (tikka). You can cook Chicken 65 recipe using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65 recipe
- It’s 500 gram of breast chicken.
- You need 1 of full egg.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red food colour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves and green chillies for tossing.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of tandoori chicken powder.
The oil is ready when a small piece of. In cooking, pan adds oil, once oil hot add one by one chicken pieces, ( not overlapping ) high flame golden crispy fry. For a restaurant flavor, you can also add very finely chopped curry leaves. For the chicken marination and deep frying: Firstly, in a mixing bowl, add boneless chicken pieces, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste,.
Chicken 65 recipe step by step
- Chop the chicken pieces in almost 2 inch size and then start marinateing it with all the dry spices with one egg, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, chilli, pepper, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, garam masala powder, tandoori powder..
- Now keep it for 30 minutes to one hour for marination.
- Now deep fry in hot oil adding one by one in space to fry well and don’t stirr immediately it will stick to spoon let it fry for 3-4 minutes then slowly turn all of them let it cook for 2 minutes then remove all.
- Once all of them are fried then take a pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and add handful of curry leaves& green chillies add some curd whisk well so that it won’t curdle then add some salt and pepper to it and mix 1/2 teaspoon of cornflour in water separately then add with curd again add a pinch of red food colour then add the fried chicken peices mix well.
- Basically in topping we give a soft coating to chicken 65.
- Once done with everything dish out and serve hot with chapati or rice with dal fry it’s a great combination..
Into it add one egg, also add all purpose flour/maida, add corn flour into it. The chicken will absorb all the spices and will become more flavorful. When both sides become golden brown, take them out and drain off the excess oil of fried chicken on a kitchen tissue. When the chicken is almost done, start with the tempering. Mix all the ingredients except oil and all the three flour.