Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.. Free Delivery On All UK Orders. Widest Range of Freeze Dried Meals. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions.
Return the chicken mince to the pan, pour in the coconut milk and stir in the chopped tomatoes. Add the coconut milk, stock and tomatoes. Mix well and add the chicken. You can cook Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.
- It’s 3 large of Onions-Make a paste in a processor.
- Prepare 1 head of Tomato-Make a fresh paste in a processor..
- Prepare 4 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 head of Peppercorns Whole.
- You need 3 of Cloves..
- You need 1/4 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 5 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 4 tsp of Fresh Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato-Cut into cubes.
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of Red Chilly Powder.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
Remove the chicken to a serving dish using a draining spoon. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat with curry oil. The coconut milk makes the sauce pretty sticky, so I recommend you stir gently now and then, to make sure the sauce does not stick to the pan. Heat oil in a wide pan and add the sliced onions.
Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. instructions
- Heat oil in a wok and add the whole cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, bay leaves and curry leaves. Wait for the curry leaves to spatter and then add the fresh ginger garlic paste..
- After two minutes add the onion and tomato paste, and cook till it changes color and starts sticking to the pan. Add salt and turmeric and stir..
- Then add the chicken and potato to the wok and stir till the chicken turns translucent. Add the red chilly powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder and stir. Then add water and close the lid and keep the gas mark on medium..
- After 10 minutes, open the lid. By now the water should have evaporated by half. Then add the coconut milk and stir. Close the lid and cook till the chicken is well cooked..
- Add fresh coriander and mint before serving. Along with a wedge of lemon..
- Happy Cooking! :).
Fry until golden brown (they need to brown a bit more than in the picture below). Bring the chicken pieces into the pan, add salt and mix well. Lower the flame and add thick coconut milk or coconut cream. Add the chicken, sweet potatoes and lentils and stir to coat in the paste, then pour in the stock and coconut milk. Pour the sauce into a pan and bring to a simmer.