Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts. Check Out Halloween Guts On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Great recipe for Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts.
Watch, remove if cheese starts to leak out. Pour sauce of choice into deep-sided holiday baking dish, place mice on top of sauce with spatula leaving grease behind. In a medium bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. You can have Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 (1.25 ounce) of packet meatloaf seasoning mix.
- You need 1 cup of cubed Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 (10 ounce) of cans tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 ounce of uncooked spaghetti, broken into fourths.
- You need 1/2 of carrot, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of frozen green peas.
- You need 4 of black olives, halved (optional).
Pour over the rats in the dish and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil. HALLOWEEN BLOODY BAKED RATS This is a fun, inexpensive, creepy Halloween entree that will gross out and impress your dinner guests. It is mini meatloaves baked in tomato sauce that are shaped like. Insert pieces of uncooked spaghetti into the rounded end of the rats to make the tails.
Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and meatloaf seasoning. Use your hands to mix until well blended..
- Divide meat mixture into 8 portions. Mold each portion around a cube of cheese like a meatball. Shape into a point at one end and lengthen the body a bit by rolling between your hands. Place your ''rat'' into a shallow baking dish, and continue with the remaining meat to make a total of 8 rats. Insert pieces of uncooked spaghetti into the rounded end of the rats to make tails..
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the rats in the dish and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover the dish and continue to bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce to glaze the rats..
- While the rats finish baking, heat the peas and carrots in a small bowl in the microwave for about 15 seconds..
- Carefully transfer the rats to a serving platter so that their delicate tails don't fall off. Press peas into the pointy end to make eyes, and insert carrot slices to make ears. If using, press half a black olive onto the pointed end to make a snout. Spoon some of the tomato sauce around them and serve..
- Serving suggestion: line serving platter with a bed of straw (cooked spaghetti) and place the bloody rats on top! Drip some of the tomato sauce on the spaghetti..
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the rats in the dish and cover with a lid or aluminum foil. Halloween Bloody Baked Rats. gooey cheese will come oozing out. Garnished with a spaghetti noodle tail and carrot ears, these pests are sure to be a devilishly delectable dinner.. olives for a different look. The layer of crushed French-fried onions will resemble burnt fur!