Zucchini Bread. Join Enfamil® Family Beginnings Today Campbell's Tomato-Basil Zucchini Dish – Delicious And Healthy! It's a great way to use up all of those extra zucchinis in your garden! Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to sugar/oil/egg mixture to moisten. You can have Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Carefully fold in zucchini and nuts. In large bowl, stir zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs until well mixed. Stir in remaining ingredients except nuts and raisins. The pineapple and zucchini make a nice combination in this flavorful bread.—Sharon Lafferty, Partlow, Virginia Zucchini Nut Bread Lighter and fluffier than most zucchini breads, this is a great way to put that.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F..
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl..
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and completely cool..
In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in. Zucchini bread is a perennial favorite and what to make when the gardens are overflowing with this summer veggie. This easy bread is tender and gently spiced.