Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas. Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family! Enjoy this delicious recipe that incorporates the premium taste of Johnsonville. Dip the lasagna noodles and then cover them in the breading.
Air fryer five-cheese lasagna fritta is fried lasagna with creamy ricotta cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, Romano, and asiago cheese spread in between rolled lasagna noodles that are then dipped in batter and fried golden crispy. Serve with marinara and/or alfredo sauce. Olive Garden Copycat Lasagna Fritta in the Air Fryer is the ultimate appetizer or dinner to serve up your family. You can have Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas
- It’s 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- It’s 1 can of Hunts Pasta Sauce (24 oz) (Red Sauce).
- Prepare 1 can of Ragú Alfredo sauce (16 oz) (White Sauce).
- It’s 1 tb of spoon of Parsley.
- It’s 16 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican/Fiesta blend cheese.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tb of spoons Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs (Italian Style).
Tender pasta that is stuffed and then breaded and air fried to crispy perfection. Serve with some marinara sauce, and dive right in. I guarantee you can't eat just one of these lasagna frittas. Once done, remove from the air fryer and rinse & repeat for the remaining frittas.
Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas instructions
- Mix Ricotta, Parmesan, Mixed cheese, parsley & Italian seasoning in a bowl to make a thick paste..
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees for later. Boil lasagna noodles according to the box instructions. Once cooked, lay out noodles and allow 2 mins to cool..
- Once cooled, spread a small layer of cheese filling along the noodles. You will be folding/rolling the noodles, make sure it’s a thin layer, they will be thick, I promise..
- After covering, I folded the noodles 3 times, I’mein not talented enough to roll them. The cheese will act as an adhesive to allow the noodles to keep shape. When you’ve folded/rolled your noodles, stand them on their side on a tray and stick them in the freezer to set for 60 mins(1 hour).
- After the hour they should be stiff and should not come undone. Using the remaining 4 eggs, whisk them together. Dip the lasagna noodles and then cover them in the breading. This won’t crisp a lot, but it’ll add a subtle crunch..
- Once breaded place in air fryer leaving enough space so noodles aren’t touching. Cook at 400 degrees for 10 mins..
- While noodles are frying, add Ragú sauce to a oven safe dish and “bake” at 300 degrees for the duration of the frying noodles. Pour red sauce into a sauce pan to a simmer..
- When air fryer has finished cooking the noodles, place the noodles in the pan with the white sauce standing up. Pour red sauce over noodles and serve. I added a little more cheese, don’t judge, and it turned out delicious.
Keep the cooked ones warm in the oven while cooking the rest. Air Fryer Instructions: If you're big into air-frying, my Vegan Lasagna Fritta is just as delicious air-fried! When making air fryer lasagna it is very similar in the air fryer oven. There are just a few small adjustments: Cook air fryer oven lasagna on the top shelf, otherwise it will be undercooked. You can cook a lot more in the air fryer oven than in the cake pan in an air fryer basket.