Snickerdoodles (Gluten Free). Use appropriate amount for recipe; store remainder in container with tight-fitting lid. Whether it's the holidays or just a regular weekday, snickerdoodles are always a treat. And with this gluten-free version, everyone can have their share of this popular cookie.
These gluten-free snickerdoodles cookies are easy and fast, but they are also super yummy and soft. Gluten-Free Snickerdoodles made with baking mix Crispy, chewy, and cinnamon-scented, these classic cookies are fast and easy when made with our Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Mix. Gluten Free Snickerdoodles are super soft, full of cinnamon sugar and made healthy with less sugar, butter and almond flour. You can cook Snickerdoodles (Gluten Free) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodles (Gluten Free)
- Prepare 275 g of Gluten Free Flour.
- Prepare 150 g of Caster Sugar.
- You need 100 g of Margarine.
- It’s 1 of Large Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Coating:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
Easy classic cookie recipe everyone will love! We love all almond flour desserts, almond flour cookies, almond flour brownies, almond flour cake, you name it! They are melt-in-your-mouth soft and coated with just the right amount of sugar and cinnamon. Being a bit of a cinnamon-aholic, there is also a bit of it in the batter.
Snickerdoodles (Gluten Free) instructions
- Note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients..
- Pre heat oven to 200°c Gas Mark 6..
- Put the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and the flour and baking powder into another..
- Cream the butter and sugar together then add the egg and mix until blended together..
- Add the flour mixture a little at a time and stir together until completely blended..
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together for the coating..
- Separate a small piece of dough (about the size of a walnut) and roll into a ball, then roll into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining mixture..
- Place balls on an ungreased baking tray approximately 2" apart. Flatten the balls into rough round cookie shape..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool before serving..
Want to know the best part about these Gluten Free Snickerdoodles? These gluten-free snickerdoodles are easy to make, look lovely, have a light and crisp crunch to them, and a buttery cinnamon taste. I also had picked up some gluten free baking mix, so I used it for the potato starch (that was the number one ingredient in the baking mix). Add eggs and beat until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk dryingredients together: Jules Gluten Free All PurposeFlour; baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.