Eggi fry. Purists would scoff at the notion of "frying" in the microwave, yet it is possible to achieve an egg that has a similar appearance as a traditional fried egg. It just won't have the crispy edge a pan-fried egg will have. This method is really more like poaching and enjoys the advantage of going from shell to table in about a minute: Fresh eggs produce the perfect, best-looking fried-eggs – a compact oval with a thick white and a high centered yolk.
In a small nonstick over medium heat, melt butter (or heat oil). You can fry an egg in any type of pan, really. Cast Iron – Cast iron retains heat so well and really gets those egg whites super crispy. You can cook Eggi fry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggi fry
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 4 of White bread slices.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of degi Mirch powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kasuri methi (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
Nonstick – The eggs easily glide right from the surface onto a plate. Fry your egg in hot oil for a decadent, golden brown crust and runny yolk. When you crack the egg in, turn the pan so that the hot oil and egg slid to the edge of the pan, which is still over the heat. As it cooks, use a spoon to bathe the top of the egg in hot olive oil.
Eggi fry step by step
- Beat eggs properly… Add all spices.
- Hot oil… Dip your bread in beaten egg and fry.
- Bread become fluffy and crispy… Serve hot and enjoy with your fvrt ketchup.
Since they're nonstick, you can usually blitz through. Add a small aluminum pan to the basket of an air fryer. In one video, Teigen is seen cracking two eggs into a small bowl. Then she adds a layer of olive oil to her pan. After gently adding the eggs into the heated pan, she covers it with a lid and lets.