🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕. Place dough on a lightly floured pizza peel. Several scholars believe that its origins are far older and that its name comes from the flower, daisy (margherita in Italian), because of the way the mozzarella was laid out. While there are many types of pizza worldwide, Pizza Margherita is perhaps the most famous one.
Pizza Margherita is to many the true Italian flag. The Authentic Italian Pizza Recipe is fast and very simple. You have to take into account that the pizza dough will have to rise for a few hours. You can have 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕 using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕
- Prepare of For the pizza dough.
- Prepare 560 g of (4 & 2/3 cups) Bread flour or All-purpose flour.
- You need 400 g of (1& 3/4 cups) Warm water.
- You need 7 g (1 packet) of Dried yeast Or 15 g Fresh yeast.
- You need 2 of tblsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of tblsp Salt.
- You need of For the pizza topping.
- It’s of Tomato puree or sauce.
- You need of Dry mozzarella.
- You need leaves of Fresh basil.
So it has to be prepared in advance, possibly even the day before. Here we will tell you how to make the basic recipe for the typical Pizza Margherita. This is Margherita Pizza at its finest! The first word that comes to mind is pure.
🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕 instructions
- Mix the warm water and yeast together, and add the olive oil. In a mixing bowl add the liquid, flour and salt. Stir to combine. If you’re kneading by hand, put the dough onto your work surface and knead the dough until it’s smooth..
- This might take ten minutes or even a little longer. If you’re using a stand mixer, mix for a few minutes until the dough is smooth. The dough will be sticky – so don’t worry that it seems hard to handle at this stage..
- Transfer the dough to a greased bowl. Cover, and let the dough rise for a few hours or until tripled in size. Transfer the dough to a floured work surface, divide into four equal portions, and shape into balls..
- Place the dough balls onto baking sheets, and cover. Put in the fridge for 24 hours to rise slowly (this is called retarding the dough). Shaping the pizza bases Take the dough balls out of the fridge, and form the pizza bases..
- Do not use a rolling pin for this – you’ve waited 24 hours to create an aerated texture in the dough. Using a rolling pin will knock all the air out of the dough. Shape your pizza bases by hand..
- Top the pizza with tomato sauce, and mozzarella. Cook the pizza preheated griddle over a high heat until the bottom is light golden brown..
- Bake the pizza in a pre-heated oven at 250 °C (480 °F) for about 8 to 10 minutes. Check the pizza after 10 minutes to see if it’s done. When it comes out of the oven, add a few fresh basil leaves serve hot.♨️.
The Queen's favourite was a tomato, mozzarella, and basil pizza whose colours just so happened to match the colours of the Italian flag (red, white, and green). There are many different types of real Italian pizza toppings. After falling in love with artisan pizza on our honeymoon in Rome Italy, Alex and I have spent years of research on how to recreate perfect Italian pizza at home. And there's no topping we love more than the margherita. Stretchy mozzarella cheese, tangy tomatoes, and peppery basil are all piled on a chewy charred crust.