Shrimp Tomato Pepper pasta. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Stir in the tomatoes, Italian seasoning and salt. Add the shrimp, salt, and ½ teaspoon of the red pepper flakes. Flip and repeat until shrimp are just cooked through. You can cook Shrimp Tomato Pepper pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tomato Pepper pasta
- You need 250 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Small can Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of Tomato Basil pasta sauce.
- You need Half of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 6-7 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 900 g of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Chilly flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Sriracha sauce (optional).
A lovely, lightly creamy shrimp pasta, with the added flavour of pesto and combined with oven-roasted tomatoes and red pepper. I love this pesto shrimp pasta, as it always satisfies my craving for a creamy pasta, but takes a lighter approach by using only a bit of lighter half and half cream (no heavy cream needed!). While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pat the shrimp dry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
Shrimp Tomato Pepper pasta instructions
- Cook pasta..
- In large pan cook garlic in olive oil until golden. Add chopped bell pepper, cook for a few minutes till tender..
- Add pasta sauce and tomato paste. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Add mushrooms, chilli flakes and salt. Cook another 5-7 minutes..
- Add shrimp and cook until ready. Then add pasta and sriracha sauce (if so desired). Cook for another 5-7 minutes..
When the butter has melted, add the shrimp and cook for one minute. For this Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe, you'll need red and green bell peppers, plus a yellow (or white) onion and fresh garlic. To cook them, add a little more oil to the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Lay out thawed shrimp out on work surface and season both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.